Join our effort to support survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking
Sign up to host a monthly donation drive for CCC! Each month we collect items that our agency uses in bulk. This is a great way to get your business, church, or group involved. To sign up to host a drive, contact Brooke at 918-787-5381. Items can be dropped off at any CCC location
Donate Time, Talent or Treasure
There are countless ways to get involved with Community Crisis Center. If you’re the type that likes to see the fruits of your labor, check out our volunteer opportunities where you can directly affect those we serve. We also appreciate individuals who may not have the time but have the means to make a difference financially. If you’re interested in seeing what’s going on, visit our calendar of events.
Help Meet Our Shelter's Immediate Needs
Our shelter is especially busy. Personal care supplies are always needed. Please consider donating the following goods. They can be delivered to our offices in Miami, Grove, Jay or Vinita. Call us for more information at 918-540-2275.
Most of our clients come into Shelter without any belongings. We would love to offer them all needed linens, personal care items, food and toiletries. This marks the beginning of them feeling safe.
- Bath Items: Shampoo, Conditioner, Deodorant, Brushes, and Lotion
- Children's Items: Teen Boy Underwear sizes S-L,
- Home/Bedding: Wash clothes, and Fitted Sheets sizes Twin, Full and Queen
- Cleaning: Dish soap, and Laundry pods
- Hygiene: Kleenex, and Dental floss
- Paper Products: Toilet paper, Paper Towels, and Copy paper
- Adult Items: Womens underwear sizes S-2XL, Women and Men pajama pants sizes S-2XL