Learn more about domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking from these national programs who offer more detailed information about living with or helping a loved one navigate violence and abuse. Click on the agency name to link directly to their website.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-SAFE Find a program or shelter in another state
- National Network to End Domestic Violence
- Stalking Resource Center
- Futures Without Violence
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- National Center for Victims of Crime
- Stalking Helpline
- Asian & Pacific Islander Institute on Gender-Based Violence
- Institute on Domestic Violence in the African American Community
- National Indigenous Women's Resource Center
Need Help Now? Call our 24-hour hotline at 800-400-0883. Advocates are standing by.